Terms and Conditions
Glam Boutique Spa owns and operates this website and is hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” or “Glam Boutique Spa”.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE) CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
1. Products, Content and Specifications: All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Website are subject to change at any time without notice. All product descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
2. Eligibility to Order/Purchase: In order to place an order on this Website or schedule an appointment, you must: (i) be 16 years of age or older, and (ii) be a consumer, not a reseller.
3. Shipping Limitations: When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Website. All purchases from this Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Website pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
4. Accuracy of Information: We attempt to ensure that information on this Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation that any information contained on the Website is complete, accurate or current. For example, products included on the Website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Website. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
5. Use of this Website: The Website design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Glam Boutique Spa and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
6. Transactions: If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Website (each purchase, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant Glam Boutique Spa the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us or any appointment scheduled with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order, or appointments scheduled with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order or appointment, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made or the appointment scheduled. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Website, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges and cancellation charges for appointments cancelled outside of the cancellation window. You remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
8. Cancellation Window: You may cancel up to 2 hours before the start of your appointment. You agree to accept a $20 cancellation fee if you cancel within 2 hours of the start of your appointment or do not show up.
If you need to cancel or change your appointment, it’s easy to do so by calling us at 123-456-7890.
7. Trademarks: Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of us and our affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Website without our written permission or the written permission of such third party owner.
8. Linking to this Website: Creating or maintaining any link from another Website to any page on this Website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Website or any material displayed on this Website in frames or through similar means on another Website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Website must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
9. Third Party Links: From time to time, this Website may contain links to Websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us or our affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Website. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Website, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Websites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Websites. If you decide to access any other Website linked to or from this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
10. Inappropriate Material: You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we reasonably determine that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this Website of the related materials. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
12. Gift Cards: Gift cards are redeemable at the Glam Boutique Spa location only. Gift cards cannot be transferred, exchanged or resold and cannot be redeemed for cash (except where required by law). Gift cards may not be used towards the purchase of a membership. Gift cards have no expiration date and no fees. Gift cards are nonrefundable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
13. Jurisdictional Issues: This Website is controlled and operated by Glam Boutique Spa from the United States, and is not intended to subject Glam Boutique Spa to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Glam Boutique Spa does not represent or warrant that the Site or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction other than the United States. In choosing to access the Website, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Website’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
14. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions: We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
15. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and us to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
16. Notice for California Residents: Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Website, please send an email to . You may also contact us by writing to Customer Service, Glam Boutique Spa, 22749 Ventura Blvd. Woodland Hills, CA, or by calling us at 818-914-5758. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210.
17. Termination: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Website at any time without notice.
18. Additional Assistance: If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact Customer Service at 818-914-5758.